Wednesday, November 28, 2012

A Little Gain

     On Sunday I went to weigh in, and sadly I gained 1.2 pounds, putting me at 143 pounds.  I was a little upset, but knew I was going to gain some after a day (week) devoted to eating!
      So far this week I have been doing well.  I  have a big sweet tooth, so tracking all the treats, or trizzles as I call them, is really difficult.  Most recently I have been enjoying the caramel apples that my sister got for me at the Harvest Fest!  I have been dividing the apple into fourths only making it 3 points!!  I have been tracking diligently and this morning I stepped on the scale to double check that my work was paying off, and I was delighted to see that it has!!
     I also found this simple and quick workout through Pinterest, and thought I should give it a try, so I am going to give it a go tomorrow and see if I like it or not.  ( http://www.prevention.com/fitness/strength-training/no-squats-belly-butt-thighs-workout )  Let me know if there are any good, easy, quick workout that you like to do.  I am always up to trying new things!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment